Thanks for your interest in guest posting on Lemons Life and Reading! I’m always interested in receiving well-written, unique posts from a variety of topics which will encourage and inspire my readers.
Before submitting your post for consideration, please note the following guidelines:
- Submitting your guest post does not guarantee publication. Your submission will be reviewed and it benefits this blog, it will likely be published.
- Guest posts should offer topics on minimalism, simplicity, life, reading, blogging, recipes plus a few other topics that will long these other topics. We will review to make sure they on target with the other topics.
- Your post will likely be approved if you are an active reader or follower of Lemons Life and Reading.
- Posts must be high-quality, original content (i.e. not published anywhere else online).
- Please limit your post to 1000 words or less. (If you aren’t sure what your word count is, the Word Count Tool is handy: https://www.wordcounttool.com/)
- Use of bullets, lists, and short paragraphs is highly encouraged as it makes reading much easier. If you have any misspellings of words, I will correct those or if a sentence does not make sense it will be corrected.
- Please do not use HTML format. Simply type up your post and attach relevant images.
- Make sure any links in your post are relevant and valid. Any links not appropriate will be removed.
- Include a short bio (50 words or less) at the end of your post. Feel free to include a link to your site.
- Lemons Life and Reading does not offer monetary compensation for guest posts at this time.
Submissions that adhere to these guidelines are much more likely to be published!
If your guest post is accepted, it usually takes between two to four months for your guest post to be published. I will do my best to notify you within 4-6 weeks if your guest post is accepted or not, so you can submit to another blog if you wish.
I will not be publishing any more than 3 guest posts per week, so depending on how many guest posts I receive, it may be several months before your post is published. I will do my best to let you know when your post goes live. No guarantees, though!
If you would like to submit your guest post for review, please read the following information.
Please include the following:
- Your full name
- Your URL
- Your post title
- The body of your post
- Attach any images you’d like to include
- A short bio