This recipe is for Spaghetti Salad with Pepperoni. This is a unique salad full of crunchy vegetables and parmesan cheese, all tossed together. I use store-bought Olive Garden Italian dressing. You can use any vegetables and meat variations. This makes the perfect dish to feed a crowd when you’re entertaining whether it be for the 4th of July Celebration, Graduation, or even Easter Dinner!
This cold spaghetti salad with pepperoni is my favorite recipe to bring to gatherings. My mom first started bringing this recipe and I just absolutely love it. I used to make pasta salad with rotini noodles and ranch dressing. This pasta salad with spaghetti is my all-time favorite now.
How Do You Make Spaghetti Salad?
To make spaghetti salad with pepperoni, you’ll need cooked spaghetti, cherry or grape tomatoes, cucumbers, olives, bell peppers, red onions, celery, carrots, and any others you may like to add. The veggies are all chopped coarsely and tossed with the pasta in Italian dressing. You can use any kind of Italian dressing.
This salad is perfect for entertaining for any occasion because you make it earlier in the day, and it just gets better as the pasta soaks up all the dressing.
If you are also having fresh-cut vegetables at your gathering, you may want a vegetable dip
Spaghetti Pasta Salad with Pepperoni
- 1 pound Regular spaghetti, broken into 1 inch pieces
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, chopped in half
- 1 large cucumber, diced
- 1 medium green bell pepper, diced You could also use red or orange bell peppers.
- Carrots, sliced as many as desired
- 1 pkg Hormel tiny pepperoni's
- celery, diced as many as desired
- 1 bottle (16 ounces) Italian salad dressing I use Olive Garden Salad Dressing
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan Cheese
- Lowery's Seasoned Salt (as desired)
- McCormick's Black Peppercorn Grinder Pepper as desired
- Cook the pasta according to package directions. Drain and rinse in cold water. Add cherry tomatoes, cucumber, green and/or red and orange bell peppers, carrots, celery, and pepperoni's in a large bowl.
- To make the dressing: Put in salad bowl on top of spaghetti and vegetables the Italian salad dressing, parmesan cheese, seasoned salt then toss until coated. Grind the pepper on top of the salad. Cover and refrigerated overnight.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "affiliate links." This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will add value to my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."