Image Credits: My own
If you have been wanting to try Kindle Unlimited, or you have used it in the past and want to use it again, you can get it FREE for 2 months ($19.98 value). Yes, this offer even works if you have been a past Kindle Unlimited user. (As an Amazon affiliate I earn from qualifying purchases at no cost to you). If you have subscribed to Kindle Unlimited in the past, but are not a current subscriber, you can still take advantage of this offer(I just did!).
This subscription is usually priced at $9.99 per month, so this is a rare savings! When you sign up for this trial, you’ll get access to over 700,000 eBooks and thousands of audiobooks – all for free!
Free 2-Month Kindle Unlimited Trial
Interested in this deal? Here’s how it works:
- Sign up for a free 2-month subscription to Kindle Unlimited
- Click on the Kindle Unlimited tab in your Amazon bar to search for available titles (you can search individually or sort by genre).
- You’ll be able to add up to 10 titles to your Kindle Unlimited account at a time.
- Once you’ve finished reading a title, just return it and borrow another.
- You can read or listen to the titles on any device with the free Kindle app.
- Be sure to cancel your subscription before your 2 month subscription is up, otherwise, you’ll be charged $9.99 per month.
Here’s the best way to remember to cancel when the trial is over:
As soon as you sign up for your free kindle unlimited go to:
- Your Account
- Memberships and subscriptions
- Kindle Unlimited
- Manage Membership/Cancel
When you hit cancel, you will still have the two months for free! So there’s no forgetting about automatic renewals. (After 2 months, Kindle Unlimited will renew $9.99 a month). Do it all at once and enjoy all the benefits of Kindle Unlimited for free Summer Reading. I am not sure how long this is going on.
My Top Book Recommendations
Do you want some suggestions of great titles to read that you can possibly read for FREE with your Kindle Unlimited Trial?
I went through the books currently available and picked out some of my favorites:
- The Parting – I just recently finished the entire series. There are a total of 3 books. The other 2 in the series are The Forbidden and The Longing.
- Stretched Too Thin: How Working Moms Can Lose the Guilt, Work Smarter, and Thrive – I read this book several years ago and has some ideas for working mothers.
- The Hunger Games(Book 1) – I read some time ago, but if you are one that loves to read the books and the movies this is a must read.
- The Overdue Life of Amy Byler – This is one that is on my to-read list. I am hoping to get to this one with the free subscription.
- Storm Clouds Rolling (Book #1 Bregdan Chronicles Historical Fiction Series) – This is a series I have been wanting to read and just could not find the first book. This is the first book under Kindle Unlimited I am going to read.